Nomad UK Stealth Hooded Smock
Designed for Woodland and Roe Stalking in particular this versatile smock is equally ideal for Rangers, Bird watchers and Keepers as it was developed around the use and storage of binoculars. Replaced original woodland' smock to give an updated version with complete hood for those Stalkers, Wildfowler's and 'Keepers' preferring total comfort in worst conditions.
- Large commodious hood with front 'chin' and storm flaps keep out the elements
- Protective cuffs using stretching quality of fabric to inhibit water migrating up arm in wet weather
- Longer back and slashed aide allow unrestricted movement and extra protection when sitting down
- Belt loops allow one to wear a belt which not only places all the weight on the hips as opposed to the shoulders, but permits greater circulation of air and facilitates wearing of heavy binoculars (by securing binocular strap to belt at back thus taking the weight off the neck)
- Zippered left hand chest pocket for binoculars etc and storage when crawling etc
- Inner breast pocket caters for keys
- Large studded security pouch at back for drag rope, telescope, food etc
- Two deep 'slash style' hand warmer pockets at front
- Extended storm flap sealed zipper at front allows ease of putting on and taking off - also venting
- True high seat comfort!